Chapala.com Webboard

Requesting Hearings for Stalled INM Applications

I'm not Spencer, but I'll say this. We requested a hearing and were told we would have one. It turned out they were to busy, so we requested a meeting. The meeting was scheduled for the following week, however they cancelled it and approved the application.

Fingerprints today and now the wait, which should be within a month. Many have waited much longer.

Guadalajara is a mess and they are kicking out files, we had 12 rejected as they goofed and we need to file appeals which we can do. Many others were promised responses this week. It is a nightmare there!

It is always the applicant who is at fault. Once, INM issued me a 15 month no-inmigrante card, turning a 6 upside down and making my expiration date a 9. I had to pay to get their error corrected by changing my status so that the two of us would continue to renew in June. Now, I am not looking forward to next June!

Guadalajara is a mess and they are kicking out files, we had 12 rejected as they goofed and we need to file appeals which we can do. Many others were promised responses this week. It is a nightmare there!

So they rejected the applications but didn't put that on the website where you check the progress of your application?

It is going to get worse for some.

Archived