Chapala.com Webboard

podiatrist

• 6 years later...
On 3/23/2013 at 1:21 PM, loumorel said:

I second Dr. Daniel. Whatever type of foot doctor he is, he knows what he's doing and has a large and happy clientel in the Chapala area. He only does housecalls so you don't have to sit around in a waiting room.

I went to Dr George to have my toenails trimmed properly 4x.  Following the last treatment my nails started peeling and two nails were infected. 

Gosh, that is too bad. margar. I went to the Dr. George Clinic  regularly for several years and was treated for my nail fungus. Everything went very well. I have the greatest of respect for the technician who treated me at this clinic.

Anyone who just needs foot nails trimmed - there is a 'podologo' in Chapala on the lake side just before you get to Madero.  He used to be on the corner of the building (ground floor), but is now located one or two locales towards Madero.  Keep your eye out for his sign in the window.

Ask that guy for his cedula number, he stammers and changes the subject.

I discovered the best podologo in Ocotlan in the same building as the driver's license office. Maria was her name and actually worth the drive for my need exam, treatment, and pedicure. She is located on the main floor in an office whose name I forgot.

• 6 months later...
On 3/23/2013 at 8:09 AM, stuphel said:

Ive been very happy with Dr. Daniel. He lives and works in Guadalajara, but comes to care for his Lakeside clients every Monday. I have seen him monthly for a couple of years.

He comes to your home.

email aztirat@hotmail.com

cell 33 1197 9322

Excellent English. Good 'bedside' manner.

Hari Carr, have you tried the above information posted by stuphel?