Chapala.com Webboard

Consignment store trolling

Resale shops / bazars/ consignment shops in Ajijic

Barbara’s Bazar, Independencia #7. Largest bazar lakeside. antiques and collectibles, household items, furniture, electronics.

Mia’s, on Carretera, east of Colon.

Heidi's, on Ocampo, in front of Early Bird Café, east of Manix. Clothing.

Smokie's, in Bugamvilla plaza. Clothing, shoes, jewelry.

Resale Row in Riberas, starting at the west end:

Casi Nuevo, Carretera #95, corner of San Mateo (across the street from 7-11), north side of the street. Consignment shop. Furniture, clothes, household items.

Ninos de Chapala, next door to Casi Nuevo. One of the best places for used books. Also clothes and household items.

Pepe's Consignment Store, on the Carretera, 3 stores east of Car City, ½ block east of the 7-11, north side of the street. Furniture.

Tepehua Treasures, Carretera #98, 2 doors down from Café Magaña, south side of street. Good place for books, clothes. Despite the street number, this is east of Casi Nuevo.

Bazar, Carretera #81, north side of the street, west of El Oshito Bazar. Furniture, open only on weekends. A block east of Tepehua Treasures.

El Oshito Bazar, Carretera #78, north side of the street. Furniture.

Arte Amanacer, Carretera, north side of the street, across from Telecable, near corner of San Jorge (where Mom’s is).

Luis’ Bazar, Carretera #66C, north side of the street. Furniture, especially wood shelf systems. Osterizer blenders.

Upscale Resale, on the Carretera, half a block east of San Jorge, next to Casa de las Aves, near Maskaras Clinic (now called something else). Mostly household items. Good place for books. Some clothes.

In Chapala:

Terry’s, Carretera (Hidalgo) # 265-B, near the Immigration Office, on the north (mountain) side of the street. Clothes and shoes. Open daily 9 am to 8 pm,

Chapala's Consignment Shoppe (Tom’s), on Morelos, 3 blocks east of Ave. Francisco Madero (Chapala main street)

Love in Action, clothing bazar in Chapala.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Resale shop list incorporating above:

Resale shops / bazars/ consignment shops in Ajijic

Barbara’s Bazar, Independencia #7. Largest bazar lakeside. antiques and collectibles, household items, furniture, electronics.

Mia’s, Carretera #7, east of Colon. Clothing, jewelry, shoes.

Pre Loved Clothing, on Ocampo, in front of Early Bird Café (Ocampo # 30), east of Manix. Clothing.

Smokie's, in Bugambillea plaza. Clothing, shoes, jewelry.

2nd time around, Carretera 11A (next to Ruben's Grill and Change of Pace gym) in central Ajijic (mountain side)

Resale Row in Riberas, starting at the west end:

Casi Nuevo, Carretera #95, corner of San Mateo (across the street from 7-11), north side of the street. Consignment shop. Furniture, clothes, household items.

Ninos de Chapala, next door to Casi Nuevo. One of the best places for used books. Also clothes and household items.

Pepe's Consignment Store, on the Carretera, 3 stores east of Car City, ½ block east of the 7-11, north side of the street. Furniture.

Tepehua Treasures, Carretera #98, 2 doors down from Café Magaña, south side of street. Good place for books, clothes. Despite the street number, this is east of Casi Nuevo.

Bazar, Carretera #81, north side of the street, west of El Oshito Bazar. Furniture, open only on weekends. A block east of Tepehua Treasures.

El Oshito Bazar, Carretera #78, north side of the street. Furniture.

Luis’ Bazar, Carretera #66C, north side of the street. Furniture, especially wood shelf systems. Osterizer blenders.

Upscale Resale, on the Carretera, half a block east of San Jorge, next to Casa de las Aves, near Maskaras Clinic (now called something else). Mostly household items. Good place for books. Some clothes.

In Chapala:

Terry’s, Carretera # 265-B, near the Immigration Office and Delicia's restaurant, on the north (mountain) side of the street. Clothes and shoes. Open daily 9 am to 8 pm,

Chapala's Consignment Shoppe (Tom’s), on Morelos, 3 blocks east of Ave. Francisco Madero (Chapala main street)

Love in Action clothing bazar, Pedro Moreno No. 76, Chapala. Take Carretera (Hidalgo) to light. LEFT onto Francisco Madero. Go past Pemex and make a sharp RIGHT onto Pepe Guizar (ship sculpture). Continue down pass Mam Chey..at Hardware (orange) make RIGHT ( will see big sign)

To All the Consignment Store Visitors Out there:

Has anyone run across a womens consignment store that carries large sized women's clothing. I have some very nice clothing that's now too large to sell, some designer pieces. Or if personally interested PM me to see what I have and the sizes

I like the Deaf School place and also the Ninos Incapacitos next door. Reasonable prices on most things, but sometimes way too much, but that's relative. Good causes.

The Upscale Retail's prices are a bit high for my Scrooge shopping.

Terry's is fun, but a lot of stuff to go through.

Plus, there seems to be a Bazar every week. Is everyone leaving town?

The one next door to the School for the deaf, LCS and Have hammmers is Los Ninos De Chapala y Ajijic NOT Ninos Incapacitados

Has anyone run across a womens consignment store that carries large sized women's clothing. I have some very nice clothing that's now too large to sell, some designer pieces. Or if personally interested PM me to see what I have and the sizes

Mia's Boutique carries tons of clothes and different sizes. My mother and I both found some nice pieces there.

Heidi's place on Ocampo (as someone said "Pre-Loved Clothing") has had large sized women's clothing. She's picky about the quality she accepts so it might be perfect for your things.

Who might best carry wheelchair, walkers, crutches, etc....health care needs?

Here are some phone numbers to call and ask:

Barbara’s Bazar, Independencia #7. Largest bazar lakeside. antiques and collectibles, household items, furniture, electronics. 376-766-3636, 376-766-1824.

Mia’s, Carretera #7, east of Colon. 333 722 8944. Clothing, jewelry, shoes.

2nd time around, Carretera 11A (next to Ruben's Grill and Change of Pace gym) in central Ajijic (mountain side). 331-323-0907.

• 4 years later...

this is an old topic. im looking for a currect telephone # for upscale retail in riberis. (or a working email). they dont answer the number on the internet i called 40 mins prior to closing. all i see on google are older searches. are they still in business? what do they sell?

how did i know someone would read the wrong post? again: do you have a WORKING CURRENT TELEPHONE NUMBER for a store in riberis called "upscale retail'? (has the name changed)? maybe they dont even have the items that someone mentioned to day. WHAT do they sell? is there anyone here who can aswer this? if not i will delete my post. (i noticed there are no numbers listed on most of these stores. 

bournemouth that is the number i tried. perhaps they closed early. there was no voicemail either. will try again tomarrow. if they dont answer, then i will move on. edit: saw FB page, this place may be problamatic w/their policies. hope i can reach them tomarrow. does anyone knows thier email, that would be appreciated. FB blocks the site so i can only see part of it.

Archived