Chapala.com Webboard

Capt Moe B&B beware! Mazatlan

happymanmx

Upon returning from trip to Az with my dog, Made reservations to stay at Capt Moe's B&B. When I got there the placed was closed and

no one answered the door bell. They were willing to take my money but no service. This place is a home with no signs

or way to contact. Paid pay pal and $75.00 lost.

What a scam!

If you paid through Paypal and it is linked to a credit card your credit card will reimburse you. I have done this before, that is why I have my Paypal linked to a credit card not my bank account.

Sasha, thanks for the note. I've already contacted them asking for their response.

We stopped there just a few weeks ago and found them very welcoming and helpful. However, we too had difficulty finding this 4-room B&B (as I explained in my review at GringoDog.com. We finally rang them up and got better directions - did you try to call?

Upon returning from trip to Az with my dog, Made reservations to stay at Capt Moe's B&B. When I got there the placed was closed and

no one answered the door bell. They were willing to take my money but no service. This place is a home with no signs

or way to contact. Paid pay pal and $75.00 lost.

What a scam!

I don't know why you didn't get here but we were here all day and also had other guests who knew we were expecting you and your Sasha.

I am reading your PayPal invoice that clearly says " Please print out our address and MAP from our website www.captmoe.com call if you have any problems 914 3319"

Then under note to recipient

403 Rio Bravo

Las Gaviotas

Mazatlan Mexico

Call if you have any problems 914 3319

So my phone number was on the PayPal invoice twice.

Also on the door it says " welcome to Captain Moe's"

in 14 years this is the first time we were ever accused of any wrong doing! My husband and I are very proud of our place and

I am deeply hurt by your Beware of captain Moe's Warning and I am returning your money , Dorothy Faith, owner

I am so very glad that Jeannette alerted Moe and his wife to Sasha's posting and complaint so that this responsible couple had a chance to respond on this forum. It does look as if Sasha might have ended up at the wrong place (no sign, she says).

Lexy

Archived