Chapala.com Webboard

TotalPlay info for those in Riberas

The big fire close to The Ranch, also burnt out the TotalPlay lines. Those lines have been replaced but a lot of people in Riberas have also been affected. I couldn't figure out what was going on and contacted Uzziel Luis (TotalPlay Tech extraordinaire) via Whatsapp. He showed up at my house at 7:30 this morning and, a few tweaks later, I have my speed back. It was down to 20 download and 20 upload. Now it's back to 200 down and 60 up.
BTW, he also is now doing Firestick programming and security systems as a side gig. I didn't need those services but thought I would pass on the information.
331-157-7160

Our TP in Villa Nova was affected too........ some bouncing on and off during the fire day, and for a couple of hours the next. But all good now. For the record, when our phone ( TP) could not call, I used cell and called to report. Never had to speak to anyone because as soon as they had my info a machine said they knew about it and were wokring on it and gave me a report number for follow-up, but it was back in less than 2 hours.  Telmex would have been more like two DAYS 🙃

Or two weeks or, even, two months. Been there, done that. I am supremely happy with TotalPlay..I knew about the fire but didn't put two and two together until Uzziel told me this morning. My bad. It seems trivial complaining about internet speed when all the dogs at the Ranch had to be relocated and the danger it posed to so many people and homes.