Chapala.com Webboard

Handicapped parking ticket

On 5/24/2023 at 7:31 PM, Ferret said:

Fine. Let me spell it out for you. I see MANY, MANY driving and parking infractions occurring every single time I am on the road with nary the sign of ANY police presence at all. 

So when a policeman actually enforces the law it is wrong. Weird logic.

Thousands of people speed every day. By your logic when a policeman observes it he should nothing because he was not there to observe every other infraction?????

11 hours ago, Floradude said:

I suspect he was ticketed because of his foreign plates;  Mexican plates would not have been ticketed.

Mexican plated cars are fined, and towed for wrong parking every day. Just ask the towing company how many Mexican plated vehicles they have impounded. 

He violated the law period. 

• Thanks 1

Transit police have been removing license plates from out of state  vehicles for the  last 16yrs that I know of.  The police in SLP were really bad for bad for that. 
When I used to drive a vehicle with NOB plates I made a colored photo copy of my plates, when you put a plastic plate cover over them you can’t tell that they are paper unless you look closely at them.. They look good enough to get you home..

• Thanks 1