Chapala.com Webboard

Anyone seen doggy stairs locally?

My almost 13 year old mostly Mini Schnauzer is having trouble jumping up on 'her' bed and I thought stairs would help. I know I can order them thru Amazon Mexico but thot maybe I could find some locally. I need stairs for smaller dogs up to 25 pounds. (Our other dog will use them too)

I was them about a year ago at Pet Place across from the closed GDL Farmacia on Hidalgo near Chapala.  They were sturdy plastic and had a carpet cover over them.

We had an iron bench made that runs the entire length of our king size bed (which has a topper and a memory foam piece making our bed very tall) that our two dogs are able to jump onto then onto the bed.  We had Oscar in Chapala cover it which is removable to be able to clean it.

I had a carpenter build mine for the bottom end of my bed (near) my feet so that my small dog could get up on the bed. It's a rescue dog that sure looks like a dachshund. I don't remember what it cost to build, but it was quite economical and it aint for sale :) 

He built it out of crap wood.

39 minutes ago, johanson said:

I had a carpenter build mine for the bottom end of my bed (near) my feet so that my small dog could get up on the bed. It's a rescue dog that sure looks like a dachshund. I don't remember what it cost to build, but it was quite economical and it aint for sale :) 

He built it out of crap wood.

Perhaps scrap wood?