Chapala.com Webboard

Question on continuation of Attestation documents required for Non- US Citizens' Entrance to the US

OK, now that the Covid section is closed, I guess this is the best place to ask.

Now that the US Govt , through the CDC , has eliminated most of its pandemic response requirements, etc, I have a question regarding the vaccine attestations for entrance to the US for non- US citizens entering the US.

I noticed on that CDC document announcing the "end of pandemic restrictions" regarding Covid, I saw no discussion of the continued requirements for vaccine attestations for non-US citizens entering the US.

I noted a Travel  section on the left side of the CDC document.  However, it referrred back to a March 23rd document discussing that vaccine requirements were still required for non-US citizens entering the US.

Obviously, they did not have their act together in updating the travel section ( should be consistent in timing of the general new document announcement).  Does anyone know if their "end of pandemic requirements " have an impact on any change to the vaccine attestation  for non- US  citizens ?

Thanks.    

Sorry, I just found out the update to my question and here is the new information from CDC.   Hope this helps:

As of 12:01am EDT on May 12, 2023, noncitizen nonimmigrant air passengers will no longer need to show proof of being fully vaccinated with an accepted COVID-19 vaccine to board a flight to the United States. See here for more information.

• Like 3