Chapala.com Webboard

Notary #5

JKL

His spot will have been taken up by another notary....... there's always a waiting line becasue population  regulates how many per municipality and this a popular one.  However, is there a reason you think it HAS to be only (the new) No. 5?

IF the change is a Will, it's my understanding you cannot alter a present Will, nor do a codicil..... you have to have an entirely new document.  IF that's the case, remember ( if it's not urgent) there's a 50% discount in September for Wills.

• Like 3

Notary #5 retired and his son is now handling his business. I recently used him for some documents. His phone number is 331 528 4176  or 376 766 3997. Secretary is Alma... . His office is located across the street from Mom's Cafe on the second floor.

19 minutes ago, JKL said:

rvanparys 

I appreciate your answer.  Can you please tie the location down to other buildings in the area?  Tried to find Mom's Cafe today with no luck.

Mom's Deli is 62A Hildago ( main street between Chapala and Ajijic).  Do you know where Mascaras Clinic used to be?  If yes, the last business in that complex is Mom's, on the corner.  snapshot_restaurantguru.com_1684364202903.thumb.png.e2904c3b2603325ada8a3f827b2baca3.png

8 hours ago, NEWMtnMama said:

I am going to make a guess that they are in an office in the 2 story white office building west of Mom's Deli. 

That's the only two-story building that I am aware of in that area.  At least there seems to be plenty of parking there.