Jump to content
Chapala.com Webboard


  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Profile Information

  • Location

Recent Profile Visitors

7,248 profile views

Curmudgeon's Achievements


Contributor (5/14)

  • Conversation Starter Rare
  • Very Popular Rare
  • First Post Rare
  • Collaborator Rare
  • Posting Machine Rare

Recent Badges



  1. All you have to do is move the SIM card from the old phone to the new phone. That's all.
  2. I went there 2 days ago. She told me she did not have them
  3. That's great. Where in Riberas is the "Plant Store"?
  4. Is it safe for fish? I went there a couple of days ago and they didn't have anything.
  5. Maybe I'm not doing the right searches. Please post the link to one that you have found. Thanks
  6. Thanks for the replies, but none of those places have fertilizer for water lillies...
  7. Anyone know where I can buy fertilizer for my water lilies? I used to get it from the vivero near Telmex, but they are long gone. TIA
  8. As I mentioned, I have the RFC, Constancia and a SAT password. When I sign in, I can see where I can update my email address, but not other details. My concern is that if I go to CFE and present the Constancia, it won't work because the address is different from my CFE bill.
  9. I have my RFC and Constancia, but I need to update my address. Does anyone know how to do this online?
  10. The + sign is used by the cellphone system. It is automatically replaced by the international access code for the country you happen to be in. For example of you are in the USA it will be replaced by 011 In Mexico and most other countries it will be replaced by 00
  11. You are correct. Creating a system image from a corrupted system is not going to help much
  • Create New...