Jump to content
Chapala.com Webboard


  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sam2019

  1. Hey guys, we're selling our house in Mexico. I have given my Husband power of attorney to complete the sale. The house is only in my name, how can I have the money deposited in my name and then (i'm leaving MX before the sale is complete) my husband go to the bank and wire the money to his USA bank account? As the beneficiary on the account, can my husband go into the bank and request a wire transfer to his bank in the states? I was thinking of opening up the account at Santander, what do you think? any suggestions are well appreciated!
  • Create New...