WHAT, ME WORRY JUST BECAUSE
*CEO’s are now playing miniature golf.
* Even people who have nothing to do with the Obama Administration aren’t paying their taxes.
* HotWheels and Matchbox stocks are trading higher than GM.
* Obama met with small businesses to discuss the Stimulus Package: GE, Pfizer and Citigroup.
* McDonald’s is selling the 1/4 ouncer.
* Parents in Beverly Hills fired their nannies and learned their children’s names.
* A truckload of Americans got caught sneaking into Mexico.
* The most highly-paid job is now jury duty.
* People in Africa are donating money to Americans.
* Motel Six won’t leave the light on.
* The Mafia is laying off judges.
And finally ...
Congress says they are looking into the Bernard Madoff scandal. Hey, great idea ... the guy who made $50 billion disappear is being investigated by the people who made $750 billion disappear.
Letters to the Editor
The new mega treatment plant on the north side of Guadalajara will be a big step in cleaning up the Santiago,
Please select one:
Online format Only articles (respond to any article here)
Magazine style format Articles
Guest Editorial by Fred Mittag
For more editorials, visit: http://thedarksideofthedream.com
Rage In America
Shots have been
How Railroads Changed Mexico
By Bill Dean
1813 was the year that José María Morelos, then leader of Mexico’s independence movement,
By Jackie Kellum
Street dog Vs. Dog in Crisis. The August article briefly described what a street dog looks like. A Dog in
Kay Davis Phone: 376 – 108 – 0278 (or 765 – 3676 to leave messages) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Front Row Center
By Michael Warren
The Pajama Game
By Richard Adler and Jerry Ross
Directed by Peggy Lord Chilton
Every Word Important
By Herbert W. Piekow
Every word a writer writes has meaning yes, sometimes they never get published or the book
Sandy OlsonPhone: 331-283-8529Email: email@example.com