WHAT, ME WORRY JUST BECAUSE
*CEO’s are now playing miniature golf.
* Even people who have nothing to do with the Obama Administration aren’t paying their taxes.
* HotWheels and Matchbox stocks are trading higher than GM.
* Obama met with small businesses to discuss the Stimulus Package: GE, Pfizer and Citigroup.
* McDonald’s is selling the 1/4 ouncer.
* Parents in Beverly Hills fired their nannies and learned their children’s names.
* A truckload of Americans got caught sneaking into Mexico.
* The most highly-paid job is now jury duty.
* People in Africa are donating money to Americans.
* Motel Six won’t leave the light on.
* The Mafia is laying off judges.
And finally ...
Congress says they are looking into the Bernard Madoff scandal. Hey, great idea ... the guy who made $50 billion disappear is being investigated by the people who made $750 billion disappear.
Please select one:
Online format Only articles (respond to any article here)
Magazine style format Articles and
Guest Editorial by Fred Mittag
For more editorials, visit: http://thedarksideofthedream.com
“Is this crazy, or what?!”
The Enigma Of Mexico’s Plumed Serpent
By Ralph F. Graves
In myth, he was a powerful god-king. In reality, his influence spanned centuries.
Anyone Can Train Their Dog
By Art Hessartthedogguy@yahoo.com
Why did you teach your dog to pull on the leash?
Stupid question? Certainly sounds
By Tony Burton
Vultures (zopilotes in Spanish) are among the most conspicuous birds in much of Mexico, including the Chapala region.
Front Row Center
By Michael Warren
The Pajama Game
By Richard Adler and Jerry Ross
Directed by Peggy Lord Chilton
Every Word Important
By Herbert W. Piekow
Every word a writer writes has meaning yes, sometimes they never get published or the book
A Brief History of the Non-Sexual Use and Abuse of the English Tongue
By John Ward
English has been refined into an expressive tongue with a
Sandy OlsonPhone: 331-283-8529Email: firstname.lastname@example.org