WHAT, ME WORRY JUST BECAUSE
*CEO’s are now playing miniature golf.
* Even people who have nothing to do with the Obama Administration aren’t paying their taxes.
* HotWheels and Matchbox stocks are trading higher than GM.
* Obama met with small businesses to discuss the Stimulus Package: GE, Pfizer and Citigroup.
* McDonald’s is selling the 1/4 ouncer.
* Parents in Beverly Hills fired their nannies and learned their children’s names.
* A truckload of Americans got caught sneaking into Mexico.
* The most highly-paid job is now jury duty.
* People in Africa are donating money to Americans.
* Motel Six won’t leave the light on.
* The Mafia is laying off judges.
And finally ...
Congress says they are looking into the Bernard Madoff scandal. Hey, great idea ... the guy who made $50 billion disappear is being investigated by the people who made $750 billion disappear.
Please select one:
Online format Only articles (respond to any article here)
Magazine style format Articles and
By Alejandro Grattan-Dominguez
For more editorials, visit:
(This past July 4th marked the
CHARLIE KLESTADT—Cruz Roja, and Blessings
By Margaret Ann Porter
Charlie and Ann Klestadt celebrated their 542nd month of marriage over dinner
By Jackie Kellum
This question comes up frequently, asked by both “newbies” and non-newbies to lakeside. Is there a SPCA
HENRY DAVID THOREAU
—Prophet of Silence, Simplicity and Solitude
By Dr. Lorin Swinehart
Today, 150 years after his passing, Henry David Thoreau
Kay Davis Phone: 376 – 108 – 0278 (or 765 – 3676 to leave messages) Email: email@example.com
Front Row Center
By Michael Warren
The Pajama Game
By Richard Adler and Jerry Ross
Directed by Peggy Lord Chilton
Every Word Important
By Herbert W. Piekow
Every word a writer writes has meaning yes, sometimes they never get published or the book
Sandy OlsonPhone: 331-283-8529Email: firstname.lastname@example.org