WHAT, ME WORRY JUST BECAUSE
*CEO’s are now playing miniature golf.
* Even people who have nothing to do with the Obama Administration aren’t paying their taxes.
* HotWheels and Matchbox stocks are trading higher than GM.
* Obama met with small businesses to discuss the Stimulus Package: GE, Pfizer and Citigroup.
* McDonald’s is selling the 1/4 ouncer.
* Parents in Beverly Hills fired their nannies and learned their children’s names.
* A truckload of Americans got caught sneaking into Mexico.
* The most highly-paid job is now jury duty.
* People in Africa are donating money to Americans.
* Motel Six won’t leave the light on.
* The Mafia is laying off judges.
And finally ...
Congress says they are looking into the Bernard Madoff scandal. Hey, great idea ... the guy who made $50 billion disappear is being investigated by the people who made $750 billion disappear.
Please select one:
Online format Only articles (respond to any article here)
Magazine style format Articles
By Alejandro Grattan-Dominguez
For more editorials, visit: http://thedarksideofthedream.com
A Wonderful Writer Once In Our Midst
—A Lakeside Literary Treasure
By Shep Lenchek
(Written in 1997, republished by request)
(Part of a series about those who have
By Diana Rowland
Yesterday I had reason to discover a new section of Walmart – a place I had never in my life had reason to explore
By Antonio Ramblés
Diego Rivera was a prominent Mexican painter whose large scale wall frescos
Wordwise With Pithy Wit
By Tom Clarkson
This morning, my pal F.T. – who shared the Iraq experience with me during my third trek there – forwarded
Kay Davis Phone: 376 – 108 – 0278 (or 765 – 3676 to leave messages) Email: email@example.com
Front Row Center
By Michael Warren
The Pajama Game
By Richard Adler and Jerry Ross
Directed by Peggy Lord Chilton
Every Word Important
By Herbert W. Piekow
Every word a writer writes has meaning yes, sometimes they never get published or the book
By Jim Rambologna
Enzio Grattani was the Editor-in-Chief of a local rivista (or magazine) in Ajiermo, Italy. Locals