WHAT, ME WORRY JUST BECAUSE
*CEO’s are now playing miniature golf.
* Even people who have nothing to do with the Obama Administration aren’t paying their taxes.
* HotWheels and Matchbox stocks are trading higher than GM.
* Obama met with small businesses to discuss the Stimulus Package: GE, Pfizer and Citigroup.
* McDonald’s is selling the 1/4 ouncer.
* Parents in Beverly Hills fired their nannies and learned their children’s names.
* A truckload of Americans got caught sneaking into Mexico.
* The most highly-paid job is now jury duty.
* People in Africa are donating money to Americans.
* Motel Six won’t leave the light on.
* The Mafia is laying off judges.
And finally ...
Congress says they are looking into the Bernard Madoff scandal. Hey, great idea ... the guy who made $50 billion disappear is being investigated by the people who made $750 billion disappear.
A Warrior’s Worry
By Jim Rambo
The President came to visit last week.
He’s been with me before
And like millions of others who
By Gloria Palazzo
Because yesterday happened the laundry bag is full. It is not full of clothes or linens. It is me. I am in the sack with
The Conservative Corner
By Robert L. Nipper
"Dr. Savage was right!"
Michael Savage, a noted Conservative author and Radio Talk show host, wrote
It’s Their Fault!
By Gene Raymer
Ask any American what’s wrong with the US and he or she will say, “It’s their fault.” “They”
Wordwise With Pithy Wit
By Tom Clarkson
This morning, my pal F.T. – who shared the Iraq experience with me during my third trek there – forwarded
Kay Davis Phone: 376 – 108 – 0278 (or 765 – 3676 to leave messages) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Front Row Center
By Michael Warren
The Pajama Game
By Richard Adler and Jerry Ross
Directed by Peggy Lord Chilton
By Jim Rambologna
Enzio Grattani was the Editor-in-Chief of a local rivista (or magazine) in Ajiermo, Italy. Locals
Every Word Important
By Herbert W. Piekow
Every word a writer writes has meaning yes, sometimes they never get published or the book