Will Rogers, who died in a 1935 plane crash with his best friend, Wylie Post, was probably the greatest political sage the US ever has known.
Enjoy the following:
1. Never slap a man who’s chewing tobacco.
2. Never kick a cow chip on a hot day.
3. There are two theories to arguing with a woman. Neither works.
4. Never miss a good chance to shut up.
5. Always drink upstream from the herd.
6. If you find yourself in a hole, stop digging.
8. There are three kinds of men: The ones that learn by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for themselves.
9. Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
10. If you’re riding’ ahead of the herd, take a look back every now and then to make sure it’s still there.
11. Lettin’ the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier’n puttin’ it back.
12. After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him. The moral: When you’re full of bull, keep your mouth shut.
Please select one:
Online format Only articles (respond to any article here)
Magazine style format Articles
By Alejandro Grattan-Dominguez
For more editorials, visit: http://thedarksideofthedream.com
A Wonderful Writer Once In Our Midst
—A Lakeside Literary Treasure
By Shep Lenchek
(Written in 1997, republished by request)
(Part of a series about those who have
By Diana Rowland
Yesterday I had reason to discover a new section of Walmart – a place I had never in my life had reason to explore
By Antonio Ramblés
Diego Rivera was a prominent Mexican painter whose large scale wall frescos
Wordwise With Pithy Wit
By Tom Clarkson
This morning, my pal F.T. – who shared the Iraq experience with me during my third trek there – forwarded
Kay Davis Phone: 376 – 108 – 0278 (or 765 – 3676 to leave messages) Email: email@example.com
Front Row Center
By Michael Warren
The Pajama Game
By Richard Adler and Jerry Ross
Directed by Peggy Lord Chilton
Every Word Important
By Herbert W. Piekow
Every word a writer writes has meaning yes, sometimes they never get published or the book
By Jim Rambologna
Enzio Grattani was the Editor-in-Chief of a local rivista (or magazine) in Ajiermo, Italy. Locals